Monday, September 29, 2008

Help me and I will Help myself

I dont know If I can still do this Im loosing it I know.
I am even ware of it. Have I loose my mind? Where is my unwavering faith?
This has got to stop. or Im starting to be cruel to myself
I want to punish myself for it


Think think think


I dont want to analyze it anymore It is starting to consume me
I feel so mistreated so misguide so lost But still all I want is to run after it
I know what I want but is it for the best Im walking... spinning but nowhere to go
I know where I should go but it doesnt make any sense




Feel feel Feel


Im starting again to feel what I am not supposed to feel Can someone just scrape it off my heart
And be new again?  or Can I take some medicine to take my pain away or shall I wait?
I am so damn good at everything but not this.
My forte is somewhere out there Please help Im desperate


What will I learn from this can it not be quick and get to the point?
I am faltering here somebody grab my hand or I might fall
Fall into abyss of loneliness and despair


Get a hold of yourself.. Be strong you are not alone
Just pray and take things as it happens  

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you create a blog about your poems. :) It seems that you are very good in expressing your emotions in linked words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Kontera Tag