Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Updated Updates by a Lonesome Dreamer

I havent really updating my blog in a long time and I might not be so Im ceasing the moment

Its been a long time And just an update, I am currently unemployed (not that Im complaining)

I am in fact enjoying it

So now I have to concentrate on other endeavors

Got plenty of things to do, Somehow It seem to pile up on my mind I ended up tired before I even began

And I keep wondering what has happened to me after I started this blog

This started only as a musings of a broken hearted but now, Im surprised

I havent even mentioned it Sign of moving on? Definitely.

I deserve to create something great in every situation Im in regardless If its good or not so.

Im just keeping the faith and go on with life.

Its a fair game when you think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Life is not meant for losers. Learn how to live and you will be strong enough to help yourself and others. Bogged down by your problems and you will mourn for your loss and blaming everyone. Cheer up. It is not the end.

    ReplyDelete

Kontera Tag