Thursday, December 4, 2008

My life long Escapade

Ooopps I almost forgot before I move along with my other activities i would like to add something in my bloggy blog

Yep folks I am doing a blog entry to be read by you

A very wise man once told me pretend as if you are talking to one person explaining things to him or

telling him stories ( such a vey nice man indeed) maybe because he is mature; experience and age wise (peace!)

Now I have to talk to this person now i having a difficult time of what kind of person am I to choose

Probably because I have been talking to almost all different kinds of people in various forms personally through the internet

and through the phone. Most of it through internet.

So thats why I have eye strains more than 8 hours in front of the pc all day long

Back to that imaginary person that im talking too hey I had a busy day today

Now I am wondering if I really did accomplish something may be I have its just that I am afraid

I might be diversified and constantly be reminded why I am here or my purpose

A very good friend of mine reminded me and then it hit me does this all pertain to what I am trying to be

Have I overly enjoyed the view that I no longer care of my progresss in the other fields of my life

Wake up and try to excell more in pursuing your most treasured dream

No one will strive for you but yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kontera Tag